CIO-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Filed Recived on 11-07-2013
IELTS Request
Included with App
Hello everyone,

I landed successfully in Toronto International Airport. The officer wrote my address on the COPR copy that he kept but I realized later that I gave him the wrong postal code only the last 3 digits wrong. However, everything else about my address is correct.

Are they going to mail the PR card to the wrong address ? or are they going to mail the PR card to my address shown on ECAS?

Thank you in advance!

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
CECapplicantXX said:
Hello everyone,

I landed successfully in Toronto International Airport. The officer wrote my address on the COPR copy that he kept but I realized later that I gave him the wrong postal code only the last 3 digits wrong. However, everything else about my address is correct.

Are they going to mail the PR card to the wrong address ? or are they going to mail the PR card to my address shown on ECAS?

Thank you in advance!
Congrats on your landing.

They are going to send your PR to the address on your COPR. It's best if you check your ECAS daily, and as soon as the new tab for PR card processing is open, call CIC call center and let them know about the new address. Just to make sure you're on the right track call CIC call centre tomorrow and give them your UCI number and see if they can put a note on your file before the processing of your PR card starts.

Mistakes happen, don't worry! It'll be fine.

Best of luck,

CECapplicantXX

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Included with App
rezafc said:
Congrats on your landing.

They are going to send your PR to the address on your COPR. It's best if you check your ECAS daily, and as soon as the new tab for PR card processing is open, call CIC call center and let them know about the new address. Just to make sure you're on the right track call CIC call centre tomorrow and give them your UCI number and see if they can put a note on your file before the processing of your PR card starts.

Mistakes happen, don't worry! It'll be fine.

Best of luck,
I hope this won't delay our PR card.. Thank you again for you response

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
CECapplicantXX said:
I hope this won't delay our PR card.. Thank you again for you response
I don't think it will, but even if it does delay the process, it wouldn't be more than couple of weeks. Call the call centre.

Best of luck,

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CECapplicantXX said:
Hello everyone,

Thank you in advance!
Give CIC a call - let them know what's the issue and see if you can update your address for them. Good Luck!

CECapplicantXX

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Included with App
Johnny31 said:
Give CIC a call - let them know what's the issue and see if you can update your address for them. Good Luck!
I did and I confirmed my address with them. Thank you