+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong passport number on emedical info sheet

Hannaaaa

May 11, 2020
Really need help !

I did medical exam this morning and the clerk at panel clinic entered my passport number wrongly. I contacted then to change it but they said they have cannot as it has been submitted already. I will have to upload this wrong information sheet to IRCC.

I am wondering what can I do with this mistake on my medical information sheet ?Also if my doctor made my passport number wrongly,can IRCC get my x ray and blood test result ?I did the x ray,blood test and doctor examination at separate places.

Thank you very much for help!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Really need help !

I did medical exam this morning and the clerk at panel clinic entered my passport number wrongly. I contacted then to change it but they said they have cannot as it has been submitted already. I will have to upload this wrong information sheet to IRCC.

I am wondering what can I do with this mistake on my medical information sheet ?Also if my doctor made my passport number wrongly,can IRCC get my x ray and blood test result ?I did the x ray,blood test and doctor examination at separate places.

It's fine. IRCC can access the medical.

kimlopez

Apr 1, 2021
Really need help !

Really need help !

Hi hannah! This happened to me too. Would like to ask what happened to your medical? Did you encounter any problem with the IRCC? Thank you so much

Hannaaaa

May 11, 2020
Hi hannah! This happened to me too. Would like to ask what happened to your medical? Did you encounter any problem with the IRCC? Thank you so much
Hi sorry for late reply. Medical Then contacted me they update the correct number in their system. I got pr very fast.