+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong last entry location on eCoPR, does it matter?

erikyle

Feb 21, 2021
Hi all,

I just received my eCoPR today. I noticed that there is a small mistake on my eCoPR. The Last entry at supposed to be Montreal Trudeau International Airport, but they put Pearson, Lest appears to be Toronto Pearson International Airport (I am in GTA now). I am wondering if this is an issue worth to make an amendment? Or is this is a small discrepancy that will not influence the future pr card extension and citizenship application?

Thank you!

Magadido

Jan 22, 2022
I actually have the same question, the last entry date is incorrect in my eCoPR, should I go through the amendment process or it is not that important?

erikyle

Feb 21, 2021
I actually have the same question, the last entry date is incorrect in my eCoPR, should I go through the amendment process or it is not that important?
I called IRCC and they told me it doesn't matter. It won't influence anything and they won't even make an amendment for these fields.

Arub Piplani

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
I am also have incorrect last location entry in my COPR. Please help or contact me on ‪+1 (438) 700‑5565‬

Hi all,

I just received my eCoPR today. I noticed that there is a small mistake on my eCoPR. The Last entry at supposed to be Montreal Trudeau International Airport, but they put Pearson, Lest appears to be Toronto Pearson International Airport (I am in GTA now). I am wondering if this is an issue worth to make an amendment? Or is this is a small discrepancy that will not influence the future pr card extension and citizenship application?

Thank you!

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
Hi all,

Thank you!
At the CoPR interview, you should've told them. They ask you to confirm the details on the paper. It's too late now. Move on and use those details as the truth.