+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wrong information provided by lawyer to fsw ...

ravirahul

Apr 25, 2011
wrong information provided by my lawyer to FSW -sydney without my knowledge but he smartly took my signature on all documents and i dont want to do that what should i do please help me i dont want to go any where with misrepresentation of my case . in my case immigration fee is been process from my bank waiting for receipt number.

help me please what should i do to correct the information

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
ravirahul said:
wrong information provided by my lawyer to FSW -sydney without my knowledge but he smartly took my signature on all documents and i dont want to do that what should i do please help me i dont want to go any where with misrepresentation of my case . in my case immigration fee is been process from my bank waiting for receipt number.

@ravirahul...

u can advise ur lawyer to submit that particular form cuz the lawyer is represnting u....if he/she doesnt want to change it....advise the office....

ravirahul

Apr 25, 2011
thanx gagan
can you please tell me which office ?
can you please provide me contact detail

please sir i dont know what to do ....please

S

shibuya

There is a form called USE OF REPRESENTATIVE on the site www.cic.gc.ca . Just download that form and cancel ur consultant and intimate ur Visa Office thru a covering letter abt what he put down and provide the correct info and ur case will be fine. Next as u progress further u will have lots of queries . Just spend some time on this forum and there r many helpful souls still alive to give u the correct guidance u require.

ALL THE BEST.

himanshu2277

Star Member
Apr 16, 2010
Boston
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo , NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
IELTS Request
sent - Done
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Namaste...!
Passport Req..
Namaste...!
VISA ISSUED...
Ohh GOD...!
LANDED..........
Namaste...!
Read this Instructions — Use of a representative (IMM 5561):

you can chose to remove your consultant:
read more on this topic:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5561E.asp

if you file complaint against fraud CIC registered representitive on CIC website all forms and details available to inform CIC for fraud representitive.

for more information read the same site and manual of FSW.

Himanshu2277

iloveYou!

Star Member
Mar 14, 2011
ravirahul said:

would you mind telling what he done

thanks

ravirahul

Apr 25, 2011
@ i love you
he represent my wrong information in my FSW file without my knowledge and smartly take sign on all document but when i ask him what are the detail? he give me the detail which i have no idea . i dont want to misrepresent myself to canada. so in that case if you have any help do let me know.

new_2_canada

Apr 25, 2011
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you please share the name of Lawyer / Consultants so others can be more vigilant on the same.

thanks and regards

ravirahul

Apr 25, 2011
@ himanshu
sir i am planning to write a letter to FSW centralize intake office sydney ns and explain them what had happen to me. and i wanted to tell them the truth that documents are faulty and my lawyer submitted to your office by taking my signature smartly and hurriedly on those documents. whats your opinion guys whether should i go with this or not? because i dont want to misrepresent me to canada office

advice me please

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
There are several steps you may choose to take.
1. Discuss with your consultant/lawyer and ask him to amend the forms and submit them with a cover letter of explanation.
2. Send CIO form to revoke your representative, provide amended forms and cover letter.

The fact that you signed the forms is unfortunate as that signature is supposed to indicate that you acknowledge the contents to be truthful. Your cover letter will have to state that you did not fully read/understand what the consultant wrote and when you had time to review the papers you realized the error. The success of dealing with this unfortunate circumstance may depend on how great an error was made and if it is understandable that you could have missed it. Best of luck.