+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wrong Info on the T4, Please Help..........

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just received my T4 today and my employer by mistake mentioned AB in the Province of employment , However the Employer is from Ontario,,,

Will it make any issue ?

other then that my address, SIN no, Name, and employer information is correct.........

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

honeysingh said:
I just received my T4 today and my employer by mistake mentioned AB in the Province of employment , However the Employer is from Ontario,,,

Will it make any issue ?

other then that my address, SIN no, Name, and employer information is correct.........
It is quite possible that the head office is in Alberta and they issued all the T4s.

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMM said:
Hi

It is quite possible that the head office is in Alberta and they issued all the T4s.
Thanks PMM for your reply, but My employer has office only in Toronto.

I worked for this Toronto employer from Jan2012 - May2012, and from June2012 I am working for a Alberta employer in Edmonton.

My Toronto employer mentioned my current (Edmonton) address on T4 and along with it he also mentioned AB in Province of Employment, where there is no office.

cutepinay

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2013
hello also got some issue with t4...my 2011 t4 got my name mispelled...like "jaclyn" instead of "jacklyn" others are all correct...do you think it will affect my PR app that i already sent..? ???

caipsfasttracker

Jun 4, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is always good habit in my experience in dealing with people from CIC or from an Embassy / High Commission to be forthright and honest. Document the fact that you are aware of the mistake and demonstrate beyond a reasonable doubt that you made the effort to get in touch with Revenue Canada to have your file updated with correct information etc. Anything else let me know ;)