+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong height in my COPR

Tony20182017

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2017
hi, I just received my stamped passport today. And I noticed they have given wrong Eye colour and height in my COPR.
I would have thought they got my height from the medical exam results. But 2 things make me unsure. First it also includes my eye colour. And I do not remember anyone checking my eye colour. Also my height is given 2 cms less than my real height. Also during medical I remembered it was correct height which is 2 cms more than in COPR.

I do not remember telling them my height or eye colour, so where does that come from?

Should I have it corrected, I feel too drained of energy to give my passport again. But is it necessary?

Jennisweet

Aug 27, 2018
hi, I just received my stamped passport today. And I noticed they have given wrong Eye colour and height in my COPR.
I would have thought they got my height from the medical exam results. But 2 things make me unsure. First it also includes my eye colour. And I do not remember anyone checking my eye colour. Also my height is given 2 cms less than my real height. Also during medical I remembered it was correct height which is 2 cms more than in COPR.

I do not remember telling them my height or eye colour, so where does that come from?

Should I have it corrected, I feel too drained of energy to give my passport again. But is it necessary?
So did u correct it before landing??
Same issue in height??

kate_xx

Jun 2, 2019

Hi! Would like to know how was it? Did they manage to just correct it upon landing?

randyle89

Nov 28, 2018

Hi buddy,

Would like to know if you did correct the height information on COPR at the Port of Entry by asking the CBSA officer to amend this information. Was it ok to do that? Was there any issue with that? I am in the same situation and hope to get your advice on this.

Thank you very much.

kate_xx

Jun 2, 2019
Hi buddy,

Would like to know if you did correct the height information on COPR at the Port of Entry by asking the CBSA officer to amend this information. Was it ok to do that? Was there any issue with that? I am in the same situation and hope to get your advice on this.

Thank you very much.

In my COPR its blue but i have brown eye colour. If i return my passport im worried that i have to wait for some time to receive it again.

Reactions: randyle89

Empress32

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 23, 2021
Med's Done....
15-03-2021
Good afternoon. Any updates on this? I just got my COPR and our heights are off.