+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wrong form

bettyitaly

Sep 8, 2012
Hello to all,
I'm back here to ask you if someone happened to send a form and old.
Let me explain, my husband and I have sent all the documents this week, but we realized last night that repeat several times in some form we sent one-of-date. Practically we have sent to April 2004, and immigration has changed in September 2013. Do you think there will problems? The only thing that has changed and they wanted the email address of his wife and son.
I hope I explained well.
Thanks for any reply.

Elisabetta

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
That's why we keep pressing people to check forms before they submit. The form got updated like over a months ago,
how could one not realize that change.
However, all you can do is wait. If you get the AOR ( that means the VO accepted the package and approved ) then you can go ahead
and fill out a new form and email that form to CIC if you want.
But chances are, that with that outdated form, your application will be returned to you and you have to re-submit.

bettyitaly

Sep 8, 2012
We have looked at the modules more than once but we did not realize that that was just changed, perhaps because it was the form of information on the family and we never changed.
I hope there will postpone all back.
One thing I do not understand though is why they charged us practice for our son who is born here.
I think he is a citizen of the residence is worth more ...

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
2004 was almost 10yrs ago.

I am afraid they probably will return your application.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
iamroth said:
2004 was almost 10yrs ago.

I am afraid they probably will return your application.
Yes, but if I recall that right, that was the last time they changed the family information form before
the change in September ;)
However, all you ( bettyitaly ) can do is wait. Wait for either AOR or your application to be sent back.

nesta37

May 21, 2013
I would be prepared to send get it returned. I send my application in first week of October and the form got change somewhere second half of september and I had my package returned to me last week. It is not a small change by the way. we though that it also was only an email request, but on the newform they request you that the applicant fills one out and the Spouse/common law partner fills one out too, meaning you need to also provide all information about inlaws (parents, sisters and Brothers) - which for us was a lot since my common law partner has 6 brothers and 1 sister.
Well at least thats how we read the instructions - but I'm no expert in this at all. Just wanted to let you know that this was the exact reason we got our application returned.