+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Writing task 2 ( academic).

Vidhi joshi

Jul 5, 2019
Most employers conduct job interview before offering a position to a person. Do you think this is the best way or there are other alternatives to hire staff? What is the best method to choosing employees in your opinion ?

Various companies and organisations hire candidates on the basis of their necessities. They use different methods to recruit staff. However, requirements very with company or organisation. Therefore, methods to appoint personnels vary with them. In my opinion conducting interviews is the most effective method to hire employees.

There are several ways Which are widely used for appointing staff. But the method which is going to be used completely depends upon the demands of work. First of all, face to face interview is utilised usually in all fields to hire candidates. The reason behind this method is to check the confidence and knowledge of a person. Secondly, written test is done to measure the eligibility of individuals. Generally, Written tests are taken in case of government jobs.

Another method is to take physical examination. They are used to recruit candidates in army related positions to check if the person is having any contagious disease or not. Despite focusing on other things, they give priority to physical ability of one's. Then practical demonstration is required by some companies to check the practical skills which are required for the position. The job providers also observe how the employees work practically. Criminal records are also checked in case of white collar Jobs. Mostly, job profile of the person, experience and reference is also considered. The main purpose behind these methods to appoint personnels is to see their work
performance,talents and knowledge about the job.

In conclusion, hiring new staff is a very challenging task it is not and easy thing. Several criteria are considered for different positions before conducting an interview. All the aspects must be considered before offering a job. According to me conducting face to face interview is the best way to identify perfect candidate for the job.

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
I would give this a 5. There are spelling mistakes. The sentence structure lacks sophistication, has sudden breaks and seems disjointed. Read some articled from reputed publications like nytimes.com and how they write articles. I do not mean to be harsh, this is a honest feedback.

Last edited: