+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

would like to summit more relationship evidences by mail

Cindyha

Jun 30, 2011
Hello
Please give me some suggestion. I live with my husband more then a year in Canada. In my case I sent PR application to CIC since Feb 2011 and sponsorship did approve and my status in website still be document received. When I sent the document to CIC. I sent only few picture I think about 15 picture by A4 paper print. and most are picture between me and my husband, and when we got married only 2 of my husband friends attended, His mom and 2 brother didn't attend, because they didn't agree that my husband married so quick. Since I read so many case here, I just realize my evidence that I did summit wasn't enough, I need more picture between me and my husband's family and more more evidence, the documents I did summit are..
1. Marriage cert.
2. Record of marriage document for toronto city hall
3. receipt from toronto city hall.
4. The receipt for jewelly store for marry ring
5. Copy of telephone bill (every month but only 1 page each month)
6. The mail to me that show my husband address
7. My G1,G2 Driving license that show my husband address
8. My credit card bill that show my husband address

we live together, we didn't have chat, facebook ( my husband didn't play internet so much)
When I visited his mom and brother.we didn't take much picture together(I think will have some) in Xmas last year but I didn't summite it
When I went out anywhere we were exchange take each other picture, so We dont' have much together picture.
I would like to ask Can I summit more evidence by mail to CIC now( I think my case had not been open yet)
I think I can get some letter from my neighborhood, my husband co-worker and take some picture with them. and some picture with my husband mom, friends, brother, and some letter from my husband mom (she like me but she was thinking we were getting marry to quick at that time) friends and brothers.

Thank you for the answer

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
You can send more evidence. Just wait until the application is at the visa office and you have a file number. Then be sure to label everything with the applicant's and sponsor's names and the file number. It is best to wait a bit and submit evidence from between when the application was submitted up until now.