+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Worried about my application

Info234

Jun 4, 2017
Hi, I would like to seek an advice pls. I lost mu status since September 2016, I then applied for my restoration but it was refused while waiting for the result of my application I've applied for a job and luckily I was hired and sign a job offer last week. They applied for my Lamia and work permit a week ago my question is..
***** is it possible that my lamia be approve even im out of status since sept 2016?
****** if my lamia was approve how can i apply for my work permit? Do i need to exit in order for me to get my working permit?

Thank you very much

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi, I would like to seek an advice pls. I lost mu status since September 2016, I then applied for my restoration but it was refused while waiting for the result of my application I've applied for a job and luckily I was hired and sign a job offer last week. They applied for my Lamia and work permit a week ago my question is..
***** is it possible that my lamia be approve even im out of status since sept 2016?
****** if my lamia was approve how can i apply for my work permit? Do i need to exit in order for me to get my working permit?

Thank you very much
As you have been in Canada illegally for 8 months, you have pretty much no chance of being approved for a work permit.

Info234

Jun 4, 2017
Even if i applied and waited for my restoration's decision? And at the same time im on the process of waiting for mu humanitarian application. I just got lucky while waiting i was hired for a job. Will still be a problem then in applying for a work permit?
Thank you