+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working Holiday Visa

Z

Zeinab20

Hello members!

I am thinking of staying in Canada for a year to work. Can someone please help me with the following question: There are 400 places left for citizens from the Netherlands for 2011 according the website on January 19th. I am asking myself say, if they will accept my request to obtain a WHP, from when it will start? The processing time is six weeks!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Zeinab20 said:
Hello members!

I am thinking of staying in Canada for a year to work. Can someone please help me with the following question: There are 400 places left for citizens from the Netherlands for 2011 according the website on January 19th. I am asking myself say, if they will accept my request to obtain a WHP, from when it will start? The processing time is six weeks!
The day you enter Canada.

Z

Zeinab20

PMM said:
Hi

The day you enter Canada.
Thank you PMM!

Am I obliged to travel to Canada in a certain period of time the moment my request for a WHP-visa is accepted?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Zeinab20 said:
Thank you PMM!

Am I obliged to travel to Canada in a certain period of time the moment my request for a WHP-visa is accepted?
It will have a validity date, which you have to enter Canada by.

Z

Zeinab20

Thank you PMM!

I have one last question, is it necessary to have a job arranged in Canada before I go to Canada for my WHP?