+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working from outside Canada

Aashna07

Dec 6, 2020
Hello! I am working as a technical support representative from home (NOC-B) on my PGWP. My question is if I go to India and continue working from India as its an Online work, will those hours be still counted for my PR application?

jeevan1205

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Hello! I am working as a technical support representative from home (NOC-B) on my PGWP. My question is if I go to India and continue working from India as its an Online work, will those hours be still counted for my PR application?
As per IRCC its not considered as CEC experience as I have asked them the same question for me. I had a similar situation, I was stuck in home country during covid and worked from there and recently I have applied for PR too with an explanation. So, do confirm with experts before going to India.

Reactions: Aashna07

palash24

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Hi Jeevan,
What is the update of your application?
As per IRCC its not considered as CEC experience as I have asked them the same question for me. I had a similar situation, I was stuck in home country during covid and worked from there and recently I have applied for PR too with an explanation. So, do confirm with experts before going to India.