+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working and studying

Duggs

Jan 14, 2019
Hello I want to ask ... I need to migrate to Canada ...I'm currently study mechatronic engineering but now I don't have funds to continue. So my question is there any company which can offer a sort of apprenticeship where I can learn and being paid at same time so that I can raise funds to continue with my education

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
If your program has co-op and it is your co-op term and you can find a company that will pay you, you might be able to do that.
But for non co-op programs you are only allowed to work 20 hours a week while you are a full time student.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello I want to ask ... I need to migrate to Canada ...I'm currently study mechatronic engineering but now I don't have funds to continue. So my question is there any company which can offer a sort of apprenticeship where I can learn and being paid at same time so that I can raise funds to continue with my education
If you have no funds to continue your education in your country, you will not be able to afford to study in Canada and will not qualify for a study permit. Companies are not going to offer you an apprenticeship.