+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work visa requires additional information

fankfrut

Apr 7, 2016
Specifically, I have concerns that in support of your application you had submitted employment letters from Mallanna Filling Station. On 10 August 2023 telephone call was made to your employer company to confirm your stated work experience. We spoke to the owner of Mallanna Filling Station and were informed that no one by your name has works there. We were also informed that no employment letters were issued by them.
How to prove it?? My employer ready to support and my employer was in meeting when they called..plz suggest how to prove and documents to be submitted

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Specifically, I have concerns that in support of your application you had submitted employment letters from Mallanna Filling Station. On 10 August 2023 telephone call was made to your employer company to confirm your stated work experience. We spoke to the owner of Mallanna Filling Station and were informed that no one by your name has works there. We were also informed that no employment letters were issued by them.
How to prove it?? My employer ready to support and my employer was in meeting when they called..plz suggest how to prove and documents to be submitted
So they spoke to the owner, who had no record of you working there. But you say your employer was in a meeting? How is that possible? Since IRCC talked to the owner, it is the owner who must supply documentation and proof you worked there.

Reactions: moh riyale

fankfrut

Apr 7, 2016
So they spoke to the owner, who had no record of you working there. But you say your employer was in a meeting? How is that possible? Since IRCC talked to the owner, it is the owner who must supply documentation and proof you worked there.
He was in meeting When they called my employer and he said no employee is working with that name..most of the people call with my nick name and my employer also calls me with nick name..how to prove that i was working..any suggestions??

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
He was in meeting When they called my employer and he said no employee is working with that name..most of the people call with my nick name and my employer also calls me with nick name..how to prove that i was working..any suggestions??
Provide multiple pay stubs, a new letter from your employer confirming your employment (on company letterhead), an LOE from you explaining what happened, a similar letter from your employer.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have submitted responses to canada immigration..any idea how long will it take to take decision..any ETA??
There are no timelines when the processing is not considered standard. Because you had to refile new documentation to prove you worked there, it can take weeks to months for officer to review new information.

Reactions: fankfrut