+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Visa Rejected and then reopened

alihsyed786

Jul 15, 2018
Hi,

I received an offer letter from a very renowned IT company and after approval of LMIA the company applied for the work visa in December 2017 which got rejected in February 2018. Lawyer from the company requested for detailed IRCC notes which mentioned that I do not have sufficient ties with the current company and my current jobs salary slips are not attached which was incorrect as the salary slips were attached and I have a stable job. Lawyer requested to reopen the case as it was mistake as visa officers end which they initially refused to reopen but after couple of weeks in the end of April 2018 they decided to reopen the case out of no where. Then I received an email in the start of May that my medical is cleared and now it was been around 10 weeks that haven't heard any update about the visa. Has anyone experienced similar situation? What chances do I have for the application to be successful ? Processing time for Pakistan is 22 weeks should I count 22 from the time the case was reopen or from the time I initially applied (which is now way more than 22 weeks)?