+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work to a foreign student

Ralph1616

Oct 28, 2022
Hello, I would like to ask my question about work to a foreign student, please tell me which job is best suited, and what are the nuances?

I have experience in freelancing, but problems arise here due to high competition and other requests from work

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, I would like to ask my question about work to a foreign student, please tell me which job is best suited, and what are the nuances?

I have experience in freelancing, but problems arise here due to high competition and other requests from work
Where are you a student? Can’t tell you what job is best suited for you. Most international students get jobs in retail or service industries so not sure how you are having troubles. There are so many jobs. If wanting to work in your field, that may be a challenge because you have no Canadian education or work experience and competing against citizens/PRs.

Ralph1616

Oct 28, 2022
Where are you a student? Can’t tell you what job is best suited for you. Most international students get jobs in retail or service industries so not sure how you are having troubles. There are so many jobs. If wanting to work in your field, that may be a challenge because you have no Canadian education or work experience and competing against citizens/PRs.
Thank you for ur answer. I experienced Web/mobile/UX/UI Design. I want to find a job in Vancouver.