+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit

Austin austin

May 27, 2020
Dear Sir/ Madam
My name’s are Augustine Chukwuemeka and am a citizen of Nigeria But have residence here in Russia Moscow

I'm interested in working temporarily in Canada.
I am a very hard working person and don't skip corners. I would like you to help me with getting a temporary work permit.

I enjoy to work for you pls how can do it, Please, let me know what is needed of me to start this process. Pls, just job to bee need to come to Canada to live and work pls. Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerel
Augustine Chukwuemeka

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Dear Sir/ Madam
My name’s are Augustine Chukwuemeka and am a citizen of Nigeria But have residence here in Russia Moscow

I'm interested in working temporarily in Canada.
I am a very hard working person and don't skip corners. I would like you to help me with getting a temporary work permit.

I enjoy to work for you pls how can do it, Please, let me know what is needed of me to start this process. Pls, just job to bee need to come to Canada to live and work pls. Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerel
Augustine Chukwuemeka
There are no jobs or employers on this forum. It is next to impossible to find a job from outside of Canada.

If you want to move to Canada, focus on qualifying to immigrate. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html