+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit

harmandeep56123

Jan 4, 2020
I got my open work permit rejected and cic stated i was part time student and took unofficial break from the college. In actual i was on official break. I dont know why cic made a mistake in viewing my documents when all my friends submitted the same documents and had their visa approved. Now I submitted official drop letter(official break verification) through webform. My file is sent to the immigration office. Will they reopen and approve my visa? My file and documents were already complete. Please help

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
What do you mean when you say "drop letter"? Did you just drop courses, or was it a scheduled break in the program (like for summer)?

harmandeep56123

Jan 4, 2020
It was scheduled winter break by college. Drop letter is the official statement letter by college saying it was my academic winter break

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
A break is a break, there is no "official" break or not. Were you enrolled during the time you took a break? Ie is that semester reflected on your transcript? Or was there a missing semester in your transcript?

harmandeep56123

Jan 4, 2020
Yes i was enrolled during that period. There is no missing semester in my transcripts. Every information in my transcripts is according to the demands of cic