+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit

Ankita bhagat

Mar 24, 2019
i applied my husband file for open work permit on 11 july and today i got an email in which my husband medical examination is passed as we do upfront medical.what does it means??generally immigration sent this message in every case when they open the file or something else?
And in how many days we get the result of file?

amrit431

Sep 15, 2017
hey,
hello ankita..
my wife is in canada applying open work permit for me..
our consultant said to do upfront medical.. which is done before applying file..
i done the same.. but the issue is.. on my medical aknowledgement the is mentioned visitor.. n doctors said we mention same for open work permit..
and consultant says there should be WORKER instead of VISITOR..
thats my query.. can any one please guide me.. what to do now.. can i apply with the same aknowledgement.. ??

OSI_LK

Aug 9, 2019
Sri Lanka
hey,
hello ankita..
my wife is in canada applying open work permit for me..
our consultant said to do upfront medical.. which is done before applying file..
i done the same.. but the issue is.. on my medical aknowledgement the is mentioned visitor.. n doctors said we mention same for open work permit..
and consultant says there should be WORKER instead of VISITOR..
thats my query.. can any one please guide me.. what to do now.. can i apply with the same aknowledgement.. ??
mine also mentioned as a worker. don't know if this thing could be an issue...

Virender7097

Jun 29, 2019
i applied my husband file for open work permit on 11 july and today i got an email in which my husband medical examination is passed as we do upfront medical.what does it means??generally immigration sent this message in every case when they open the file or something else?
And in how many days we get the result of file?
Did you get any response so far