+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit time period / Pakistan

Husnain Muddasar

Feb 10, 2022
Hello friends, did any one received any updates ?? for me as per now i didn't get any update on my application and still my application shows that last update was on 16th November 2021 as i applied on 1st November 2021

uaa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
I applied my wife's SOWP case in May 2021 (then reapplied in Feb 2022 as per lawyer's suggestion) and she had her medical exam in May 2021 as well. I call IRCC and IVR now says "You do not need a medical exam, we will send you a message if this changes"; but this was not on the call recording earlier.

Does the change in IVR recording mean the medical is renewed as it has been more than 12 months since the medicals were done ? If it is renewed, does this imply there is progress on the application?

Any response would be helpful. Thank you!

Last edited:

umerkha2007

Apr 12, 2022
Wanted to share my timeline:
BC PNP Tech:
ITA: 27th April 2022
Application Submitted: 11th May 2022
Application Moved to In Process: 19th May 2022
Application Moved to Decision Finalized: Waiting

Husnain Muddasar

Feb 10, 2022
I got refusal for my LMIA based close work permit on below ground.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

i have applied for the notes already , can please any one advise that what could be the reason ????? i have waited long and sad to see this

need your input please so i can get ready for next steps

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
I got refusal for my LMIA based close work permit on below ground.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

i have applied for the notes already , can please any one advise that what could be the reason ????? i have waited long and sad to see this

need your input please so i can get ready for next steps
Hi ,
Better to go through the lawyer. What is you NOC ?