+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work Permit Stamping

Manikandan124

Jul 12, 2018
hello ,
I am Indian , but working at Malaysia. I am apply work permit . I got passport Request 10th July 2018 .Then i am submitted passport 11th July 2018 at VFS global Canada Malaysia office at KL.
I am check status is Being Processed the Canada visa office Singapore.
May i know how many days will take stamping my passport

Regrds
Mani

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hello ,
I am Indian , but working at Malaysia. I am apply work permit . I got passport Request 10th July 2018 .Then i am submitted passport 11th July 2018 at VFS global Canada Malaysia office at KL.
I am check status is Being Processed the Canada visa office Singapore.
May i know how many days will take stamping my passport

Regrds
Mani
Around 7-10 business days

Manikandan124

Jul 12, 2018
hi ,
Thank you very much for your information . And my Malaysia Employment visa going to Expiry 23rd July 2018 Monday. Same day morning i will fly back India due to my Malaysia visa completed . If before 20th July 2018 i can not get stamping , what is the procedure .How i will get passport , then how i will submit again my passport . If again will apply the process will take any delay.

please help me. I am lot of confused

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hi ,
Thank you very much for your information . And my Malaysia Employment visa going to Expiry 23rd July 2018 Monday. Same day morning i will fly back India due to my Malaysia visa completed .
I recommend you email the Singapore visa office + send a web form to request for urgent visa stamping. You must include proofs for your Malaysia employment visa expiry + your flight tickets to India.

Here's the email address:
General: Singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca (Do mark the email as 'Urgent')

If before 20th July 2018 i can not get stamping , what is the procedure .How i will get passport , then how i will submit again my passport . If again will apply the process will take any delay.
You could send another email around July 18-19 to request for your passport to be returned to you. You must reconfirm with the Singapore VO that you are allowed to re-submit your passport to a VAC that's nearest to where you will be in India

Manikandan124

Jul 12, 2018
I recommend you email the Singapore visa office + send a web form to request for urgent visa stamping. You must include proofs for your Malaysia employment visa expiry + your flight tickets to India.
hi sir,
Today morning i send E_mail ready to process My Visa as soon as possible (URGENT)

Manikandan124

Jul 12, 2018
You could send another email around July 18-19 to request for your passport to be returned to you. You must reconfirm with the Singapore VO that you are allowed to re-submit your passport to a VAC that's nearest to where you will be in India
Ok sir i will send another E_Mail coming July 18th request My passport return .And i will confirm Singapore visa Office, while re-submit my passport nearest my place India or again will come Malaysia , using visiting visa and Re-Submit same VFS -Malaysia Canada Visa center .
please advise me

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ok sir i will send another E_Mail coming July 18th request My passport return .And i will confirm Singapore visa Office, while re-submit my passport nearest my place India or again will come Malaysia , using visiting visa and Re-Submit same VFS -Malaysia Canada Visa center .
please advise me
Do remember you have only 30 days to submit your passport from the date you received the passport request