+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit renewal got refused kindly advise

Lijwan

Dec 2, 2023
Hi everyone ,

I had come canada in LMIA in 2021. I had applied for WP renewal with consultant 3 months earlier than my expiration but got refused coz my consultant did not submit one document. The day I received refusal letter was the last day of my WP so, I lost my status. I have done restoration. I called IRCC and agent said it takes 3 to 4 months to get decision. Is anyone have same situation or idea how long does it can take.

And if again I got refused agent said I have to deport. Can I do appeal in this case.

Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone ,

I had come canada in LMIA in 2021. I had applied for WP renewal with consultant 3 months earlier than my expiration but got refused coz my consultant did not submit one document. The day I received refusal letter was the last day of my WP so, I lost my status. I have done restoration. I called IRCC and agent said it takes 3 to 4 months to get decision. Is anyone have same situation or idea how long does it can take.

And if again I got refused agent said I have to deport. Can I do appeal in this case.

Thanks
Do you have a new LMiA?