yassir_roat

Mar 30, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi there, I have open work permit . Recently I have got married. I would like to bring my wife here in Canada. I do not know the process. Is there anyone who can guide me how to do the application? And is there anyone has the sample of invitation letter for spouse.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi there, I have open work permit . Recently I have got married. I would like to bring my wife here in Canada. I do not know the process. Is there anyone who can guide me how to do the application? And is there anyone has the sample of invitation letter for spouse.
How did you qualify for a WP? When does the WP expire? Was it an arranged marriage and how much in person relationship history do you have? Did you return to your home country and get engaged and married on the same trip?

yassir_roat

Mar 30, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes

yassir_roat

Mar 30, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
How did you qualify for a WP? When does the WP expire? Was it an arranged marriage and how much in person relationship history do you have? Did you return to your home country and get engaged and married on the same trip?
I was student and got my pgwp. It will be expire coming june 2024. Arrange marriage while went to back home on same trip.
what should I do for this. Should I apply for visitor visa or sowp?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I was student and got my pgwp. It will be expire coming june 2024. Arrange marriage while went to back home on same trip.
what should I do for this. Should I apply for visitor visa or sowp?
Because your PGWP expires within 6 months, IRCC will not process a SOWP. She can apply for a TRV. She will need to show ties to return, funds, travel history.

yassir_roat

Mar 30, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Because your PGWP expires within 6 months, IRCC will not process a SOWP. She can apply for a TRV. She will need to show ties to return, funds, travel history.
Can you please help me how to write invitation letter. Do u have any sample for trv for invite spouse ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can you please help me how to write invitation letter. Do u have any sample for trv for invite spouse ?
I don’t have a template. You say why she is coming, what she is going to do while in Canada and explain her ties to return etc. Keep visit to 2-3 weeks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
While writing invitation letter, what should I mention on subject?
Mention on what subject? You invite her to visit you. And explain why she is coming to visit you if your WP expires in a few months. Include an itinerary of what she will do. What happens to you when your WP expires? Given processing times, she may not even get a response by June.

Reactions: canuck78

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
What are your plans after your WP expires? If your spouse is trying to live with you in Canada it doesn’t make sense to come all the way to Canada if you don’t have a way to remain in Canada after your PGWP expires. It can be very difficult to get a visa or permit if you are newly married especially if you don’t have much of an in person relationship history.