+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit for Spouse : Inland Application.. Please Help!!

rishkataria

Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2014
AOR Received.
05-03-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
27-04-2015
Passport Req..
05-05-2015
Hello,

I am a permanent resident and working under a skilled class. I Have my wife here with me in Canada on a Visitor visa. I am sponsoring her as an inland application. I will be sending her file this week

Can I send an OWP application with her file Permanent residency file ? If yes, What form do I have to send. Basically I just need instruction on the forms and the documents.

Is it ok to include the Workpermit with the application.

I will be very thankful to any of the replies.

babesdestiny

Sep 18, 2015
Hi,
Yes, you can send her OPW application along with her PR file. For the type of forms to be use, it must be the regular work permit application. CHANGE CONDITION OR EXTEND YOUR STAY, ( IMM - 5710). Then on page 3. Details of Intended work- You will type OPEN WORK PERMIT.
DO NOT FORGET THE RECEIPTS. ESPECIALLY THE[OPEN WORK PERMIT HOLDER FEE -$100.00. That is the reason I am in this forum, I WANT TO KNOW WHERE TO SEND AND HOW TO SEND THE OPW HOLDER FEE?
Hope this will help you.. Good luck to you and your wife.

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
babesdestiny said:
Hi,
Yes, you can send her OPW application along with her PR file. For the type of forms to be use, it must be the regular work permit application. CHANGE CONDITION OR EXTEND YOUR STAY, ( IMM - 5710). Then on page 3. Details of Intended work- You will type OPEN WORK PERMIT.
DO NOT FORGET THE RECEIPTS. ESPECIALLY THE[OPEN WORK PERMIT HOLDER FEE -$100.00. That is the reason I am in this forum, I WANT TO KNOW WHERE TO SEND AND HOW TO SEND THE OPW HOLDER FEE?
Hope this will help you.. Good luck to you and your wife.
You can pm me your email and I can send u the link on how to pay this fee.. Helped my friend last week with exact same scenario