Oct 2011
Passport Req..
11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-2012
LANDED..........
12-2012
Hello Friends,
We are here in Canada on work permit under AINP nominee program and PR under process. Recently, after our medical exam one of my dependent was asked by Ottawa to undergo sputum test and it came as positive. My dependent is on medication right now for 6 months which means that we have to wait atleast 6 months and prove TB test is -ve before our PR process proceeds.

My work permit is good untill Jan 2013 and my dependent's six months of medication will complete on Jun/July 2012. Consider the worst case scenario where if doctor asks to take few more months of medication and if I have to extent my work permit which means requesting province for AINP certificate and submitting for extension of work permit, what are the chances of getting AINP certificate and work permit here considering it's a active TB case?

Thanks a lot for our suggestions in advance..

Regards,
Candabie.

AINP App

Star Member
Dec 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 - 03 - 2013
You should ask AINP if they will even give you a letter of extension. AINP is only given so that you can apply for PR unlike in Ontario where they will issue you a support letter for you to extend your work permit.

And i sincerely hope your dependent feels better soon.