+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work history - temp jobs

beesutts

Mar 20, 2018
Hi,

I've worked on and off for a temp agency whilst I have been in Canada (this was when I first moved here and recently when I left my permanent job here) It was with the same temp agency and I have been told as they pay me, they are ultimately my employers. On the pre-application it asks me to put my work history and the dates I have worked for them. This is where I am confused as I am not sure how I enter this into the system.

Has anyone else had similar experience?

Any help is appreciated :)

Deepi_911

Apr 24, 2017
I worked for an agency through which I was placed for their client. So I wrote the agency name and address ans all your letter and paystub and even roles and responsibilities would be through agency and not from client.

beesutts

Mar 20, 2018
Thanks for getting back to me. I've been told that but what I can't seem to get is timing wise how I put it into the pre-application. Because I have worked for them sporadically during my time here. And I only have the option in the pre-application stage to put Name of company (which would be the temp company) my position (which changed for each job) and the duration.

So I am a little lost at how I put this in.

I worked for an agency through which I was placed for their client. So I wrote the agency name and address ans all your letter and paystub and even roles and responsibilities would be through agency and not from client.