+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience

difo

Nov 22, 2016
Can we simply omit some years of work experience from our final PR application (post ITA)?
What are the minimum years of foreign work required to make sure ITA stays intact ?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
difo said:
Can we simply omit some years of work experience from our final PR application (post ITA)?
What are the minimum years of foreign work required to make sure ITA stays intact ?
Your ee profile doesn't need to include all work experience however post ITA you have to declare EVERYTHING. Every trip out of your country, every volunteer weekend, every job... Everything.

difo

Nov 22, 2016
simplynd2804 said:
Any particular reason you want to do that.?
Well I was thinking of doing it because I have worked 2 years with a company that has now ceased to exist and I think getting reference letter would be difficult from HR department. So why dont I just omit it over all.

What do you think ?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
difo said:
Well I was thinking of doing it because I have worked 2 years with a company that has now ceased to exist and I think getting reference letter would be difficult from HR department. So why dont I just omit it over all.

What do you think ?
If you're claiming points for that work experience and remove it Post-ITA and it puts you below your cut off score your application will be rejected.

Don't shoot yourself in the foot, be careful with what you do.

Cheers ;)

simplynd2804

Mar 24, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
difo said:

What do you think ?
if you can manage to get a notarized letter from your ex manager that will suffice the purpose. Attach pay stub or tax slip with that letter along with LOE for additional proof that you worked for that company but because it's closed down instead of reference letter on company letter head you are providing notarized letter

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
Hello I am in the same situation, my HR is not providing me reference letter then I talked to my manager. hope fully he is ready to privide letter but here my manager is also working in another company. How can I attached their present company business card.as I read somewhere else that business card is also from previous organisation and unluckily he doesn't have.

Present company business card is Ok for this??

Please advise.