+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience Query

harish010188

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Hi Guys - Need one help on work experience, My wife worked in a company for 4 years (from 2011-2015) and now that company is closed and they are not maintaining any website. And we have got all the experience letter and relieving letters from them. Please let me know if she shows that as the experience and if IRCC want to enquire then what will be the outcome. My wife is the main applicant here. Please suggest.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi Guys - Need one help on work experience, My wife worked in a company for 4 years (from 2011-2015) and now that company is closed and they are not maintaining any website. And we have got all the experience letter and relieving letters from them. Please let me know if she shows that as the experience and if IRCC want to enquire then what will be the outcome. My wife is the main applicant here. Please suggest.
i would assume you have payslips or tax documents from those employments. Submit those with a letter explaining if this information is requested, social insurance contributions, Job letters, ETC...

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You can also put down her supervisors contact number as a reference if she is still in contact with her previous bosses.

harish010188

Star Member
May 29, 2017
You can also put down her supervisors contact number as a reference if she is still in contact with her previous bosses.
Thanks for your response - One more query is will IRCC accepts this way? I'm scared if it gets rejected and we are back to square.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Thanks for your response - One more query is will IRCC accepts this way? I'm scared if it gets rejected and we are back to square.

Well we don't work with IRCC, so this is your only choice. they are the government they will do the research. stop being worried until they give you something to worry about.

harish010188

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Well we don't work with IRCC, so this is your only choice. they are the government they will do the research. stop being worried until they give you something to worry about.
Thanks :) lets hope for the best and i'll submit the documents whatever we have.

Hetal0990

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Hello - I am in middle of jobs right now. My last working day with my now previous employer was yesterday, 30th June. My next job is starting on 9th July. And I have all the documents ready to be uploaded. How should I deal with this 8 days gap between jobs? Should I put it under personal history and keep the dates as 1st July to till date and experience as unemployed? I already know that the next job will start on 9th. So not sure what should be the end date of this 8 day gap. I have 13 years of work experience and have reference letters for the whole tenure so my points surely will not get impacted. Any help will be highly appreciated!