+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience Letter

bhupinder7

Mar 27, 2014
Hi

I want to apply for Permanent Residence under CEC class. There's a need for the experience letter. Could any one can tell me what you should be in the letter specifically. Thanks

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
bhupinder7 said:
Hi

I want to apply for Permanent Residence under CEC class. There's a need for the experience letter. Could any one can tell me what you should be in the letter specifically. Thanks
Yes, page 3 of the document checklist exactly states what has to be in the letter,
>> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5610E.pdf

bhupinder7

Mar 27, 2014
Thanks for your reply. Actually, I have read that and understand it. One thing that i am not sure of. What specifically should be in that letter for duties and responsibilities. I mean how many points should be in it. I am working in an IT company so should i write duties more in a technical way or business prospective?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
bhupinder7 said:
Thanks for your reply. Actually, I have read that and understand it. One thing that i am not sure of. What specifically should be in that letter for duties and responsibilities. I mean how many points should be in it. I am working in an IT company so should i write duties more in a technical way or business prospective?
Simply mention all your duties. Make sure to write the duties so every one understands them, don't throw
crazy technical terms around, we don't want to confuse the VOs.
Looks up your NOC on the HRSDC website and make the duties match your NOC, but are not copied/pasted from the website.