+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience Letter (Contact Details)

DuchessofCardiff

Mar 15, 2017
The company who agreed to give me reference as per CIC is a medium sized one. It has a website, land and mobile contact numbers, fax, Registered Company Address (which comes up on google earth with the office view and contact details) Registration Number but a gmail address eg ABCLtd@gmail.co.uk (all details are on the headed paper)

As the company doesn't have outlook my referee does not have outlook email either he only has a gmail address eg MrXYZ.ABCLtd@gmail.co.uk

Will this be accepted.

Luckily I have the bank statement for the period I worked there from Sept 2013 - Dec 2014

All the big firms I have worked for refused to give me reference as per CIC

Thanks

kimokamel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
DuchessofCardiff said:
The company who agreed to give me reference as per CIC is a medium sized one. It has a website, land and mobile contact numbers, fax, Registered Company Address (which comes up on google earth with the office view and contact details) Registration Number but a gmail address eg ABCLtd@gmail.co.uk (all details are on the headed paper)

As the company doesn't have outlook my referee does not have outlook email either he only has a gmail address eg MrXYZ.ABCLtd@gmail.co.uk

Will this be accepted.

Luckily I have the bank statement for the period I worked there from Sept 2013 - Dec 2014

All the big firms I have worked for refused to give me reference as per CIC

Thanks
Same case here and I dont think that this is a problem, CIC expects that a small company in a developing country may not an email in the company name.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
One of my work experience from 2008 to 2010 was a small company without a website. The director has a hotmail address, mobile number and landline number. I have attached the business card.

DuchessofCardiff

Mar 15, 2017
xpressentry said:
One of my work experience from 2008 to 2010 was a small company without a website. The director has a hotmail address, mobile number and landline number. I have attached the business card.
ok thanks