+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience clarity

@launrey

Jan 24, 2019
Hello,
I want to know if I can combine the required 1 year work experience for CEC qualification from 2 provinces(ON and QC). Both jobs fall under the same noc class (b) though.
Does it has to be from one employer?, I am working in Ontario right now, 8 months in and just got another offer in Quebec.
Thanks

Ba002

Jan 25, 2019
I have an issue with my EE application. I applied since may 2018 and i'm yet to receive my PR. late note from the office says "Review required M13 Summary notes: client summitted an employment letter from handball association in nigeria, however employment not recorded in ADMM. Please Review for foreign employment A11.2: Review Required R87.1: CEC Minimum requirements - Appears met ready to finalize RPRF: Complete" and this was on 2018 June 06 and then transfered to CPC-Ottawa on 2018 July 09 and since then no update till date. what should I do?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hello,
I want to know if I can combine the required 1 year work experience for CEC qualification from 2 provinces(ON and QC). Both jobs fall under the same noc class (b) though.
Does it has to be from one employer?, I am working in Ontario right now, 8 months in and just got another offer in Quebec.
No, it does not have to be from one employer or one province, yes you can combine jobs.

But if you move from Ontario to Quebec, you will jeopardize your chance at PR through EE, because applicants who intend to reside in Quebec are not eligible through the federal program. You have to attest that you not intend to live in Quebec, which would then be not credible if you have just moved there for work. Unless you want to apply through the Quebec immigration program, I would recommend against it.

@launrey

Jan 24, 2019
No, it does not have to be from one employer or one province, yes you can combine jobs.

But if you move from Ontario to Quebec, you will jeopardize your chance at PR through EE, because applicants who intend to reside in Quebec are not eligible through the federal program. You have to attest that you not intend to live in Quebec, which would then be not credible if you have just moved there for work. Unless you want to apply through the Quebec immigration program, I would recommend against it.
Thanks a lot. I intend to live in Temiscaming which is a border town between QC and ON, but I was told the plant is registered as a QC plant.
I intend to live in North Bay, ON and drive from there to work. Its a great career move for me thats why I am seriously contemplating. Would it be feasible this way?.
Please I need your advice.

pritish kumar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019

i will be acquiring 1 yr experience this fed which spanned from 2016 april to 2019 feb will i be eligible to apply for cec

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
i will be acquiring 1 yr experience this fed which spanned from 2016 april to 2019 feb will i be eligible to apply for cec
I replied to this in one of your other posts...