+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience, CEC - pls help

anash

Sep 2, 2020
I am on a valid work permit & Recently i worked remotely for 8 months from India. While filing my express entry profile, Do I need to split out my work experience into periods where I worked inside Canada and the periods where I worked remotely out side for the same company ?

do you think if I should put it under the same city That I started working in for the whole experience or should I put say 4 months in halifax and 8 months in india for the same role same company while filling out my employment/activity records in the application?
I have been taxed and paid based on the Halifax payroll.

company I am working is a Canadian based company and they don’t have any branches in India

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Only in
I am on a valid work permit & Recently i worked remotely for 8 months from India. While filing my express entry profile, Do I need to split out my work experience into periods where I worked inside Canada and the periods where I worked remotely out side for the same company ?

do you think if I should put it under the same city That I started working in for the whole experience or should I put say 4 months in halifax and 8 months in india for the same role same company while filling out my employment/activity records in the application?
I have been taxed and paid based on the Halifax payroll.

company I am working is a Canadian based company and they don’t have any branches in India
only in canada exp counts for cec if you are outside canada the exp won’t be under cec