+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wonderful 2 bedroom 2 bathroom on 2 levels downtown Montreal

Yn3p

Nov 28, 2017
Ideal for starting your new life in Montreal !
It is a wonderful 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of downtown on Sainte Famille street, 1 195 sq ft fully-furnished and equipped on 2 levels.
It is located in a quiet residential street but really close to restaurants and shops. (5 minutes walking distance from Place des Art subway)

We provide all furniture, even the kitchen is fully equiped with plates, glasses, pots and pan ... you just have to drop your belongings! such a luxe when you arrive in a new city !!!

This charming unit offers wood floors and brick walls; you will feel easily at home in a warm and cosy place.

On the first level a large open space include a nice living room, a dinning room and an open kitchen, also a guest bathroom.
On the second level, there are 2 beautifully decorated bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a working place.
Each level has a big terrasse at the back of the building.

Internet, water and electricity are included. There is a laundry in the apartment.
We can provide a parking place upon payment.

The rent is 3 300 $ per month all included 6 month minimum.

Please click on the link below for pictures of the apartment.

https://public.joomeo.com/users/MBimmo/albums/5c0b375b2a480

You can contact me at contact@mbimmo.com

Last edited:

Kasey00

Nov 2, 2019
Ideal for starting your new life in Montreal !
It is a wonderful 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of downtown on Sainte Famille street, 1 195 sq ft fully-furnished and equipped on 2 levels.
It is located in a quiet residential street but really close to restaurants and shops. (5 minutes walking distance from Place des Art subway)

We provide all furniture, even the kitchen is fully equiped with plates, glasses, pots and pan ... you just have to drop your belongings! such a luxe when you arrive in a new city !!!

This charming unit offers wood floors and brick walls; you will feel easily at home in a warm and cosy place.

On the first level a large open space include a nice living room, a dinning room and an open kitchen, also a guest bathroom.
On the second level, there are 2 beautifully decorated bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a working place.
Each level has a big terrasse at the back of the building.

Internet, water and electricity are included. There is a laundry in the apartment.
We can provide a parking place upon payment.

The rent is 3 300 $ per month all included 6 month minimum.

Please click on the link below for pictures of the apartment.

hostgator

You can contact me at contact@mbimmo.com
Thank you for posting this here. I was looking for a similar kind of smallpdf Apartment just as you described.

Thank you again for this. But is the price a little negotiable? Or it's upfront.

Regards,
Kasey.

Last edited:

Yn3p

Nov 28, 2017
Hi Kasey

thank you for your message

I could propose you a discount but would you, in the first time, visit the apartment ?
Kind regards
Julie