+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdrawn Application Effect on New Application

OtbOpt

Jan 15, 2024
I have a concern. My wife and I applied for PR through the home childcare route in January 2023, however we got ITA in December 2023.

We did not fill our entire work experience in the Home child care route application because the form had limited spaces, however, we have now withdrawn the application and also gotten confirmation of withdrawal and we are about to submit our new application for the ITA we got.

We have included all the experience in our personal history to the smallest details, all the entries in the Home child care application are also included in our personal history in this new application.

My question is will our withdrawn application have an effect on this application?
Can it be seen as misrepresentation since we withdrew the application?
What are the potential consequences?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I have a concern. My wife and I applied for PR through the home childcare route in January 2023, however we got ITA in December 2023.

We did not fill our entire work experience in the Home child care route application because the form had limited spaces, however, we have now withdrawn the application and also gotten confirmation of withdrawal and we are about to submit our new application for the ITA we got.

We have included all the experience in our personal history to the smallest details, all the entries in the Home child care application are also included in our personal history in this new application.

My question is will our withdrawn application have an effect on this application?
Can it be seen as misrepresentation since we withdrew the application?
What are the potential consequences?
You have mulitple posts in the wrong section(s) of the forum. You don't get better/more answers when you posted more.
You will get answer of irrelevant streams. Post at HCC and wait for replies.

This is the section for different Care giver pathways. Post your question there:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/caregiver-pathways.65/

OtbOpt

Jan 15, 2024
You have mulitple posts in the wrong section(s) of the forum. You don't get better/more answers when you posted more.
You will get answer of irrelevant streams. Post at HCC and wait for replies.
Thank you very much and I am so sorry for bothering you.

So my question is not really about the HCC, I already withdrew the HCC application.

However, it had some errors in it which I have corrected them in my new application, since we got ITA. My challenge is that will the errors in the withdrawn application affect my new application? To what extent.