+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdraw Profile to fix discrepancy?

naphray

Feb 12, 2018
I have submitted my EE profile for March 28th draw but realized that my employer firm (of more than a decade) has just now issued an experience letter that has a tiny bit discrepancy from my EE profile. My EE profile says I worked from Nov 2010 to Jan 2011 in Parsippany, NJ while the employer issued letter says Jersey City, NJ. Even though I worked in Parsippany, my employer, in their records had listed the assignment as a corporate assignment i.e. executed from main head office. The employer doesn't have a way of going back 8 years and fixing the records since the process is automated or rather it would take too much red tape to deal with to fix it.

Which of these two options are realistic and what are merits/demerits of them?
1) Withdraw my profile and create a fresh one with location updated as Jersey City. There will then be no discrepancy between EE profile and Experience Letter
2) Keep my existing submitted profile and explain the discrepancy in Letter of Explanation once ITA comes

Please advise

naphray

Feb 12, 2018
Thanks. I was able to make correction. The process is a bit cryptic though but thanks to your response I was able to figure it out. Thanks again