+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2016, No reply from Universities yet !!!

mirash007

Jul 12, 2015
I have applied to the University of Windsor and Carleton before july 2015 for Jan intake. I haven't received any reply yet. I wonder, even if I get an offer letter by Oct last or mid, will it be possible to file Visa, Open bank account, send original transcripts(Carleton) and IELTS TRF before January??
I'm from India, i have no idea how much time it will take for visa processing and bank account opening.

Any other guys facing same problems ?

Actually, I got unconditional offer letter for PG Diploma (May intake). Like anyone else I too prefer Masters than PGD.

starbob

Aug 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Carleton and Windsor have started processing applications for winter session a month ago. You will definitely receive decision before 22 Oct from one of them I guess . both have large number of international applicants and it takes time as each file is verified carefully.
You will receive email if your status is updated

Rest, Gic is optional but recommended .(takes 10 days min).
Apply as soon as you get offer letter.
In the mean time, get transcript from your university. It should be sealed and send it by fedex after the offer letter . It will take 3 or 4 days.
For IELTS result ,it takes around 7 days to send them. Keep the forms ready till then.
Carleton is laziest uni out of all and does not care to provide timely updates .
And
Visa processing takes 7 to 30 days for uni .
Don't worry you will get surprises soon .

mirash007

Jul 12, 2015
starbob said:
Carleton and Windsor have started processing applications for winter session a month ago. You will definitely receive decision before 22 Oct from one of them I guess . both have large number of international applicants and it takes time as each file is verified carefully.
You will receive email if your status is updated

Rest, Gic is optional but recommended .(takes 10 days min).
Apply as soon as you get offer letter.
In the mean time, get transcript from your university. It should be sealed and send it by fedex after the offer letter . It will take 3 or 4 days.
For IELTS result ,it takes around 7 days to send them. Keep the forms ready till then.
Carleton is laziest uni out of all and does not care to provide timely updates .
And
Visa processing takes 7 to 30 days for uni .
Don't worry you will get surprises soon .
Clear and perfect reply.
Thank you so much friend.