+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

will i get job in canada with a mba healthcare management degree in india?

mohdtahaif

Apr 26, 2017
Is the health care management jobs and hospital management jobs have demand in canada and will it have demand in future. i have done BBA in hospital management and MBA in healthcare management. I have an Indian degree and I am from India. Will I get a job if I evaluate my degree from WEC and do I need to get certified?

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
Is the health care management jobs and hospital management jobs have demand in canada and will it have demand in future. i have done BBA in hospital management and MBA in healthcare management. I have an Indian degree and I am from India. Will I get a job if I evaluate my degree from WEC and do I need to get certified?
Indian education holds little value.

That said there aren't many openings for managment jobs, and the health area is even tighter.

What is WEC? Certifications hold little meaning without experience (Canadian) backing them up.

sana.ali.kmdc

Jan 31, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I am a Pakistani and i am planning to do MBA in healthcare management from Pakistan. but, i am also applying for Canadian Immigration. i was just wondering of how will my degree(MBA) done from pakistan will help me to make my future in Canada. i am really confused. can you guide me?

ayhab1982

Jan 31, 2019
hi guys
I have a bachelor degree in dentistry from Jordan and a 3 years diploma of specialty in orthodontics i completed in 2009 and in 2014 i completed my thesis for master degree in orthodontics from Lebanon.

I have been working as an administrator and medical director of a dental polyclinic(HEALTH CARE MANAGER) in Dammam ,Saudi Arabia since 2010
i Have AN IELTS OVERALL SCORE OF 7
DO I QUALIFY FOR IMMIGRATION UNDER PNP ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am a Pakistani and i am planning to do MBA in healthcare management from Pakistan. but, i am also applying for Canadian Immigration. i was just wondering of how will my degree(MBA) done from pakistan will help me to make my future in Canada. i am really confused. can you guide me?
Healthcare management in Canada isn't a huge field partially because of our public healthcare system. Many of the management jobs in healthcare are done by people who have worked as healthcare professionals. The other issue will be whether employers will recognize your degree. Do you have work experience in a large multinational?

mahi2020

Oct 7, 2016
hi guys
I have a bachelor degree in dentistry from Jordan and a 3 years diploma of specialty in orthodontics i completed in 2009 and in 2014 i completed my thesis for master degree in orthodontics from Lebanon.

I have been working as an administrator and medical director of a dental polyclinic(HEALTH CARE MANAGER) in Dammam ,Saudi Arabia since 2010
i Have AN IELTS OVERALL SCORE OF 7
DO I QUALIFY FOR IMMIGRATION UNDER PNP ?
You shd come and give it a shot. Bcoz of usa issues few jobs r coming this way.

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
You would not have any understanding of the Canadian healthcare industry or regulations so an MBA from India or Pakistan wouldn't be give you a specific advantage. Even graduates from Canada struggle and must network their ways to good jobs.

Nov 6, 2021
Hi,
I have done bachelor's & master's in hospital administration from Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune. I have been in Canada for more than 2years now. There are no jobs available for Masters if you have done it from India bcoz of the difference in healthcare system and regulations in both the countries.
I finished my system Navigator diploma from Humber and still couldn't get a job bcoz of no relevant experience & when employers say relevant- they mean Canadian.
I then pursued Personal support worker degree & I am currently working as a PSW, which is way basic to what I am master's in. It doesn't make sense to look for managerial jobs in a different country when we have studied the laws, systems of a different country- I learned this the hard way after spending over 15+15=30,000 CAD only on education in Canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
I have done bachelor's & master's in hospital administration from Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune. I have been in Canada for more than 2years now. There are no jobs available for Masters if you have done it from India bcoz of the difference in healthcare system and regulations in both the countries.
I finished my system Navigator diploma from Humber and still couldn't get a job bcoz of no relevant experience & when employers say relevant- they mean Canadian.
I then pursued Personal support worker degree & I am currently working as a PSW, which is way basic to what I am master's in. It doesn't make sense to look for managerial jobs in a different country when we have studied the laws, systems of a different country- I learned this the hard way after spending over 15+15=30,000 CAD only on education in Canada.
Because Canada has a public healthcare system there I aren’t the same number of hospital management jobs as in a private healthcare system. The majority of hospital management jobs go to healthcare professionals that have experience working as physicians, nurses, etc. There are government jobs at the provincial level related to healthcare. Without experience in Canada and knowledge of the Canadian and provincial healthcare system you are unlikely to get a management role right away but an administration role may be possible depending on where you live.

Jun 1, 2021
Hi,
This is depressing. I am a masters in Health Service Management (Australian degree) with experience in healthcare quality management in India and Saudi. I have applied for PNP and still waiting.