+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will i get job in canada if i do the following studies

Aug 29, 2021
I am confused about which course to pursue still I have made a list of courses. Kindly help me with the information for the following courses and their job availability
1. Supply chain management
2. International business management
3. Business analysis
4. Human resources
Also, kindly suggest to me universities providing the above courses and their fees structures. Please note I am looking for courses which are for 2 years.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am confused about which course to pursue still I have made a list of courses. Kindly help me with the information for the following courses and their job availability
1. Supply chain management
2. International business management
3. Business analysis
4. Human resources
Also, kindly suggest to me universities providing the above courses and their fees structures. Please note I am looking for courses which are for 2 years.
Your ability to get a job after most of these degrees will depend on your previous education and job experience.

Aug 29, 2021
Yes, I tried our google but was unsuccessful in finding all of the information
I have come to the conclusion the I want to pursue a supply chain management course.
I have looked into colleges in British Columbia and Calgary. Can I know what will be the living expenses in both of the places for students

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes, I tried our google but was unsuccessful in finding all of the information
I have come to the conclusion the I want to pursue a supply chain management course.
I have looked into colleges in British Columbia and Calgary. Can I know what will be the living expenses in both of the places for students
Where in BC?

cinvest2021

Star Member
Jan 2, 2021
I think there wont be so many job availability due to the lack of "Canadian experience" and that is considering you are able to secure a degree.
Well this might be a little exagerated, but for certain it is going to be highly unlikely you could land a job in theses fields right away after completing graduation. Cases where people went astray are notorious. So caution is in order.
Having said that, if you would like to go ahead with the degree and career path selection, that is fine but just keep that is mind that it is not going to be "seat back, relax and enjoy the ride".
Botton line: set up some realistic expectations for yourself based on thorough research via networks, friends and surroundings and NOT expectations based on Google. That applies also for college selection as you may find out that there could be a big discrepancy between the ads and what is on paper and the reality. Make wise decisions.
Good luck.