+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wife's Visitor Visa Rejected

morayf

Feb 12, 2024
It seems from all the forums rejection is common, and especially for the following (which my wife was rejected for) -

1 Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
2 Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in your country of residence.

What confuses me, is that we have provided everything we can think of. I am from the UK (dont need a Visa) we have been married 2 years, I have a solid job, she is a housewife and I have family in canada. We already booked tickets as extra proof of intent for holiday, our family in canada have booked various hotels for all the family to get togehter in. It just doesnt make sense, what are we missing?

morayf

Feb 12, 2024
to add to this, I provided bank information for me, as my wife only has a savings account. Are we just victims of all those others that try to game to system, thus legitimate travelers get rejected? we didn't include my wife's property title, so would this show more ties to the home country? it seems ridiculous, considering the property could simply be rented out.