+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why IELTS?

Gerry4zoe

Jul 24, 2019
Hello, Please kindly do advice regarding the English test. I would love to know if nationals from Cameroon must write the English to gain entrance into Canada. Cameroon is a bilingual country, English and French just like Canada is. Should we still write the test in order to apply for the express entry? If yes, then please let me know if there is another program that permits entry into Canada without taking the test. Thanks for your quick response.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

Hello, Please kindly do advice regarding the English test. I would love to know if nationals from Cameroon must write the English to gain entrance into Canada. Cameroon is a bilingual country, English and French just like Canada is. Should we still write the test in order to apply for the express entry? If yes, then please let me know if there is another program that permits entry into Canada without taking the test. Thanks for your quick response.
1. You don't have a choice, either IELTs /Celpip for English or TEF for French if you want to apply under EE