+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who still needs help with applying to the HSWP/HCCP?

Marydivya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Anyone who still needs help with how to apply:
What you need to know:

1. You need at least a completed 1 year post secondary school education assessed by an educational credential assessment organisation (ECA) eg WES. This should be the first thing you do because it takes at least 3months.

2. Take an English/French language test

3. You need a job offer from an employer in Canada who is either a permanent resident or a citizen. Doesn't matter if they're related to you or not. Your job offer needs to come from an individual (your caregiver services must be provided in a private residence)

4. Download the forms from the ircc website, fill out, sign and post to the relevant case processing office address. Don't forget to include your supporting documents.
HI CAN YOU HELP ME FILLING THE OFFER OF EMPLOYEMRNT FORM?PLEASE EMAIL AT deepacyprus@gmail.com
thank you

ruthjerop

Sep 17, 2021
Anyone who still needs help with how to apply:
What you need to know:

1. You need at least a completed 1 year post secondary school education assessed by an educational credential assessment organisation (ECA) eg WES. This should be the first thing you do because it takes at least 3months.

2. Take an English/French language test

3. You need a job offer from an employer in Canada who is either a permanent resident or a citizen. Doesn't matter if they're related to you or not. Your job offer needs to come from an individual (your caregiver services must be provided in a private residence)

4. Download the forms from the ircc website, fill out, sign and post to the relevant case processing office address. Don't forget to include your supporting documents.

ruthjerop

Sep 17, 2021
Your employer fills out the job offer forms.
Thank you, currently I don't have an employer in Canada and I wish if anyone can refer me to an employer I will be grateful.i have my documents and CV ready for a job offer given a chance.thank you