+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who should be the Primary applicant? Me or My Wife?

preetsatyam72

May 1, 2021
Hello everyone,

I am actually confused who should be the primary applicant in EE profile, here are some details:

My score:
447 with 8,7,7,7 LSRW (Estimated, will have to give the test)

NOC-0112 (Human resource managers), Skill type-0

NOC-1121 (Human resource professional), Skills type-A (More relevant)

Age: 34, Masters, 10+years of work experience, working as Training & development manager in Delhi

My Wife's score:
452 with 8,7,7,7 LSRW (Estimated, will have to give the test)

NOC-0114 (Other administrative services managers), Skills type-A

NOC-1242 (Legal administrative assistants), Skill type-B
Age: 33, Masters, 7+work experience as Company/Chartered secretary in Delhi

Please suggest as with this low CRS points, I am only hoping for PNP & as per my knowledge in PNP they look at primary applicant only
& both of our NOCs are equally in moderate demand

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am actually confused who should be the primary applicant in EE profile, here are some details:

My score:
447 with 8,7,7,7 LSRW (Estimated, will have to give the test)

NOC-0112 (Human resource managers), Skill type-0

NOC-1121 (Human resource professional), Skills type-A (More relevant)

Age: 34, Masters, 10+years of work experience, working as Training & development manager in Delhi

My Wife's score:
452 with 8,7,7,7 LSRW (Estimated, will have to give the test)

NOC-0114 (Other administrative services managers), Skills type-A

NOC-1242 (Legal administrative assistants), Skill type-B
Age: 33, Masters, 7+work experience as Company/Chartered secretary in Delhi

Please suggest as with this low CRS points, I am only hoping for PNP & as per my knowledge in PNP they look at primary applicant only
& both of our NOCs are equally in moderate demand
IELTS results might be the criterion, just sit for the exam both of you and things will sort it selves out in the right order.

preetsatyam72

May 1, 2021
IELTS results might be the criterion, just sit for the exam both of you and things will sort it selves out in the right order.
Thank you!!

However, i have kept CRS estimate based on these IELTS score as well:
My Score: 459 with CLB10
My Wife' score: 458 based on this what she thinks she is capable & could achieve (8.5,7.5,7,7 LSRW)

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Thank you!!

However, i have kept CRS estimate based on these IELTS score as well:
My Score: 459 with CLB10
My Wife' score: 458 based on this what she thinks she is capable & could achieve (8.5,7.5,7,7 LSRW)
Trust me the exam environment is beyond to be expected ( not suggesting that it is hard but tricky a bit).
On each IELTS sit when one thinks one has nailed it, a parts fails you, and other times when it feels bloody it exceeds expectations however if you both feel as good as clb10 confidently, then always go for :
1- most NOC in demand in the desired province (go through the province draws those are mostly announced)
2- highest score (providing that supporting documents are never an issue for both of you)

Its important to search vedios on YouTube for desired province for example SINP, OINP etc... to make sure you are aware of all hidden tricks especially when it comes to uploading supporting documents.

GL

Last edited: