+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

who lives in canada here ???reply please!!!!!!!

realtwenty

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey anyone lives in canada ? please help me i wanna go there but i need invitation by someone who is willing but dont worry i can pay for my plain ticket and i dont live in your house,, i just need an invitation.because my bf lives there but he doesnt have bank account because he is migrate in canada just 2 months ago.i just need someone who willing to invite me.pleaseeeeeee

NeedleArtist

Star Member
Oct 9, 2008
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What you are asking is to have someone in this forum commit fraud on your behalf. I believe that the vast majority of those here are honest and will be quite offended by your request. All questions of morality and honesty aside, why would any of us here in Canada, many of whom have worked for years to achieve our goals, risk our own futures just so that you can take an illegal shortcut to get here?

I suggest you rethink your priorities. Work within the rules, even if it takes a long time.

imjoe

Star Member
Nov 28, 2007
You should have asked your BF to get a bank account 2 months ago... And if he hasn't then you should still be asking him to do so, Instead of asking total strangers to commit fraud.

All he needs is an ID and 20 minutes... I would imagine he can spare the time.

On the other hand, maybe you can apply for a visa on your own merits, without an invitation?