+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which university to go for masters or do pg diploma from college?

chevy001

Sep 22, 2015
Hello Friends,
I have completed my b.tech in automation and robotics this year(june 2015) and now considering to pursue further studies preferably masters.I want to know which are good universities to apply for (M.eng) program related to my field.There are also pg diploma courses in a&r available,like one in centennial college.What would be better option,considering future prospects.
I am yet to take ielts exam.
My profile:-
10th: 82%
12th: 63%
B.tech: 69.7%

roohbir

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Chandigarh, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you're intending to apply for Jan intake, deadlines of most of the universities have passed. So, colleges are only option left.
If you can wait for Sep '16 intake, you'll have a lot of options and can look for universities as well for masters
Good Luck!

chevy001

Sep 22, 2015
Thanks for replying Roohbir. I wanted to know whether doing pg diploma from one of these spp colleges worth it,like the program being offered in centennial college related to my stream otherwise should i wait for next intake and apply to a university for masters.I am skeptical to go for the college as i haven't read much positive reviews including a post from this forum itself regarding it.
Guidance needed.

roohbir

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Chandigarh, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would advise you to do some research and look for more colleges or universities which offer your course. If you have options, wait for next intake if you can and look for a university or maybe a better college. But, if you've only a limited options than go for centennial.