+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which testing centers do you recommend for taking the IELTS in Toronto?

xblimey

Aug 29, 2020
Which test center in Toronto or nearby area did you like the most?

I would like to share one to avoid, which is EUROCENTRES TORONTO location (oxfordinternational.com). I had two problems taking my test there.

Firstly, they have really old computers and they during the day I took the exam they had technical issues that made the computer part (I did the computer-based one) of my test to be postponed by 1 hour. This was very stressful and it totally took my concentration.

Secondly, if you don't agree with your writing or speaking score and decide to apply for your test to be re-marked (EOR - Enquiry on Results) the price that they charge us is the highest possible, the price of another test CAD 319.00. I don't even know if they can rate that much, because any other place in Canada would be CAD 185.00 (you can Google that). Check out their official site below, which contains a form that you need to fill out in order to proceed with the inquiry, and current price.

https://www.eurocentrescanam.com/forms/

beckhsrules

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
When did you receive the results for your exam? The exam date and the result published date please.
I did my exam on Aug 22 and still yet to receive the results. Online portal shows “Results for this test is currently not available. Please contact your test centre for further details.”

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
When did you receive the results for your exam? The exam date and the result published date please.
I did my exam on Aug 22 and still yet to receive the results. Online portal shows “Results for this test is currently not available. Please contact your test centre for further details.”
I will answer your question. Which test did u took idp or British Consil ?

xblimey

Aug 29, 2020
It took almost two weeks to arrive.

beckhsrules

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
You are right there are IDP centers too in Canada. I got my results on 8/30. Attended on 8/22 in British Council.

xblimey

Aug 29, 2020
You are right there are IDP centers too in Canada. I got my results on 8/30. Attended on 8/22 in British Council.
How was it? What center have you done it? Did you feel that the speaking part was fair enough? Have you done the paper or computer based?

beckhsrules

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
How was it? What center have you done it? Did you feel that the speaking part was fair enough? Have you done the paper or computer based?
Pretty happy with my results as I got more than what I expected. I did mine(Computer Delivered) at EuroCenters Toronto. This was my first attempt so can't comment if my speaking part was fair or not.