which diploma / course would help for better Job Opportunity

kashifshaikh

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
i have 4 years of work experience as auditor (NOC Code 1114)
ive done my MBA (Marketing) with ECA of 2 or more degrees
ill soon be getting my ITA hopefully and ive already started collecting my documents

since i have approx. 1 year to move to Canada, i would like to know which 1 year diploma / course should i complete in the mean time so as to have a better opportunity from the get go when i land there

my personal interest is Teaching / HR / Marketing
i haven't yet decided the city i would like to move to but i want to be able to save from my earning so i could afford a home in 10 years or so

any suggestions please from the seniors. I really want to utilize the time that i have right now and not waste it

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
For teaching, the only thing of any value is a Bachelor of Education. It's not a diploma and takes longer than one year.

If you want to go the HR route - you want to take something that results in a CHRP designation.

kashifshaikh

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
For teaching, the only thing of any value is a Bachelor of Education. It's not a diploma and takes longer than one year.

If you want to go the HR route - you want to take something that results in a CHRP designation.
any idea which course should i go for keeping in view the time frame of 1 year which is left with me

C

Classic Chucks

But it's better to take this course in Canada so you can be certified here, if that's what you want. Your country's HR policies may be totally different from here. So if you want to maximize your time, get a work experience in the HR field. If you want to study the HR fast track course here, they require experience for at least a year or two in the HR department. Study your options wisely, go to Job Bank and explore the outlooks of different careers you have interests in.

Reactions: kashifshaikh