+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHICH DEGREE/COURSE AFTER MSC BIOTECHNOLOGY?

sANJUBABA

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
4131; COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
JUNE 2010
can somebody suggest which course/degree one shud go for after msc biotechnology?
Changes of getting visa after a study gap of 7 years( continuous job experience from 2004 to date).
can it lead to PR later on? How?
I will be gratuful, is somebody can throw some light on it.

Thx in advance.

jay_leo21

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2011
IELTS Request
7 BAND
Med's Done....
20/12/2011
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
13/12/2011
LANDED..........
may be on 30th
Sanjubaba apply for M.Sc again related to Life-Sciences field from a Good University...You will have no problem getting visa or you can apply for PR directly under Bio-sciences scientists. The whole process for PR will take 6 to 12 months.

Good Luck

sANJUBABA

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
JUNE 2010
thx for such a quick response.
1. after completing the studies, rite?
2. can I & my daughter accompany my wife being PA?
3. duration of the course?
thx in advance.

jay_leo21 said:
Sanjubaba apply for M.Sc again related to Life-Sciences field from a Good University...You will have no problem getting visa or you can apply for PR directly under Bio-sciences scientists. The whole process for PR will take 6 to 12 months.

Good Luck

jay_leo21

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2011
IELTS Request
7 BAND
Med's Done....
20/12/2011
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
13/12/2011
LANDED..........
may be on 30th
You can apply for PR from India if you are working for at least 2 years in Life-Sciences filed. Check-out your total points in the points calculator. You should get 67 to qualify. You can apply for your wife and daughter in the same application actually if your wife is qualified you get more points. I think you have better chances of getting a PR than a study permit.

All the very best!!!

JK

sANJUBABA

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
JUNE 2010
my dear jay.
thx for ur kind advise, brother this PLAN B. I have already applied for PR, plz see my signature(tine line).
tho i havent received any formal rejection from CIC but fear dat it may be there since my ECAS is showing DM without medicals.
thx.
now share ur opinion.

jay_leo21 said:
You can apply for PR from India if you are working for at least 2 years in Life-Sciences filed. Check-out your total points in the points calculator. You should get 67 to qualify. You can apply for your wife and daughter in the same application actually if your wife is qualified you get more points. I think you have better chances of getting a PR than a study permit.

All the very best!!!

JK

jay_leo21

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2011
IELTS Request
7 BAND
Med's Done....
20/12/2011
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
13/12/2011
LANDED..........
may be on 30th
Well in that case all you could do is wait until you get further communication from VO if your status shows as DM or email VO for update on your case. I finished M.Sc in Life Sciences from UK and I applied for Study Permit on 29th December for diploma in Georgian College with a strong SOP lets see what happens. Couple of my friends applied for PR from UK and their applications were refused I didn't want to take any risk.

Good Luck

JK

Ravneetbhullar1234

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
Med's Request
Pre Medical
Interview........
No Interview
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2013
LANDED..........
Not yet
jay_leo21 said:
Well in that case all you could do is wait until you get further communication from VO if your status shows as DM or email VO for update on your case. I finished M.Sc in Life Sciences from UK and I applied for Study Permit on 29th December for diploma in Georgian College with a strong SOP lets see what happens. Couple of my friends applied for PR from UK and their applications were refused I didn't want to take any risk.

Good Luck

JK
Hi...congos for visa...I also wish to go to canada thru study permit..I have done M.Sc in Stem Cell and Tissue Enineering and B.Sc in Biotechnology; wanted to go for PhD..bt cud nt arrange for supervisors..so nw planning to go for advance diploma in biotechnology..Is it a good option???
Cn u share some major points of ur sop if you dont mind,,,,as it is main thing if we are changing course/level of study...

Thanks in advance

azh7018

Feb 8, 2016
Ravneetbhullar1234 said:
Hi...congos for visa...I also wish to go to canada thru study permit..I have done M.Sc in Stem Cell and Tissue Enineering and B.Sc in Biotechnology; wanted to go for PhD..bt cud nt arrange for supervisors..so nw planning to go for advance diploma in biotechnology..Is it a good option???
Cn u share some major points of ur sop if you dont mind,,,,as it is main thing if we are changing course/level of study...

Thanks in advance
Hello
I am in similar situation, if you can help me it will be great
I have done my B.Sc MSc in Biotechnology and it is difficult to secure supervisor in Canada for PhD.. Please suggest me any course which you found easy for admission and no requirement of supervisor agreement and wont be a problem in visa acceptance.