+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

which category should I apply

saaki

Feb 19, 2014
Hi everyone
I have done lot of research but I always get stuck which categorie should I apply for getting PR ..
My profile
10- 61% from india
12- 71% from kingdom suadi arabia
Mechanic engineer-58 % india
Msc -merit United kingdom
I have worked in qatar for 4 years and have professional 4 years full time experince as mechanical engineer in construction industry. .
My question is that which class or category should I apply and I came across FSWP..
Please suggest me some sequence to start my process and which category I can apply so that I can get PR visa from india to canada

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

saaki said:
Hi everyone
I have done lot of research but I always get stuck which categorie should I apply for getting PR ..
My profile
10- 61% from india
12- 71% from kingdom suadi arabia
Mechanic engineer-58 % india
Msc -merit United kingdom
I have worked in qatar for 4 years and have professional 4 years full time experince as mechanical engineer in construction industry. .
My question is that which class or category should I apply and I came across FSWP..
Please suggest me some sequence to start my process and which category I can apply so that I can get PR visa from india to canada
1. The cap for Mechanical Engineer is filled, so you would require a permanent job offer with LMO from a Canadian employer to qualify Federally.
2. You can check the PNP programs here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp to see if any of the skilled positions in the provinces are open.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The cap has been reached for mechanical engineers for the FSW program:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

If you want to apply through the FSW program now, you will need a job offer in Canada.

A job offer in Canada is required for many / most of Canada's immigration programs there days. If you can secure a job offer in Canada, this will open up a lot more options for you.

Good luck.