+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which Business category and province best suited?

knowledge_eater

Star Member
Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
21-03-2014, Visa Office AOR: 09-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-04-2014
Med's Done....
03-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
VISA Issued: 28th Oct 2014, DM 13-10-2014, PPR 13-10-2014, Can't wait for the visa!
LANDED..........
December end is the target!
Hi,

Everyone.

I have used this forum to get help for wife's spousal visa application, and it helped a lot.

We have decided to immigrate our brother in law and his wife to get settled in Canada. My father in law and Brother in law currently owns a restaurant, it's doing well. We are thinking of opening a restaurant here.

Now I have started doing reading on cic website, so far it looks like Start-up visa category is hard to open a restaurant here.

So, I need some suggestions from you expert people that which category we should focus our energy on.

We live in Ontario at the moment, but we are open to invest in other provinces. And we would prefer to be in restaurant business, as we want to earn. (but we are open to invest in other fields as well if visa approval comes faster).

So, my question is

1) Which province has the best chance of getting approval?
2) Should we even consider for Start-Up visa, and if not then which category our business will fall under?
3) Which province should we focus on?
4) I didn't need help for spouse visa but should we consider an agent for this application, as it's difficult to get immigration through business visa?

Please try to answer these queries. We would be very grateful.

Thank you

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For questions 1 and 3, shouldn't you focus on a province that has the best chance of getting approval?