+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHERE TO STAY ON THE FIRST DAY OF LANDING?

baldy

Jun 14, 2012
I along with my family will be landing in toronto in the next week at about midnight. I am worried about the place to stay in the first few days as i dont have any relative there and moreover dont have the luxury of spending on hotel bills.

Is there a way out or do i need to pay for the hotels. I want to go for a rented room straightaway....... in the morning.... if its that simple.

please guide me about the options available.

thanks

R

rishabshanker

Hi,

You can try www.safehomestay.com I also landed in Toronto without any friends or relatives. I found out about this place via this same forum. I and my wife stayed there for a month to complete our landing formalities and do some sightseeing. Its a nice clean place in Toronto. The owner is a Chinese guy named Thomas, very helpful man!! I stayed in their Forest Manor property, very nice apartments and its a safe and family friendly place. I am not doing any advertising or marketing for these guys, I stayed there and liked iit hence sharing info with you. :)

All the best & God Bless
Rishab

rameshamin

Jun 22, 2012
Hello,

Did you find a place?

I can offer you mine for a few days. And if you like it then you can rent it out for long term too. Can rpovide the basic amenties that you and your family will need for a few days.

You can contact me at rameshamin@yahoo.com